Translate

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baupaume -Peronne: Beautiful Eyes




It is amazing what a beer in the sun can do to ones spirit. The via Francigena may have lucked out. I arrived in Peronne after another wet and cold ride to the sun! I am sitting in a bar looking at the chateau thinking that perhaps it is too soon to bail on this trip and head south. We started seriously talking about heading for the Arles route last night. This bit of sun however may keep us here on route for a bit longer.

I seem to be very popular with a guy at this bar. He would really like to be my new husband and thinks my eyes are beautiful. At 44 you have to appreciate these complements when they come and not look too carefully at the source.
I guess I should indicate that this is Ruth writing this, Gord also has beautiful eyes and many drunks have found him appealing.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny Ruth! You make my day - here in Victoria wishing I was in France!!

    ReplyDelete