Translate

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teatre-Museu Dali Figueres



Well last night we sold both bikes to the first woman I asked in Cadaques. Well, sold is an over statement, let's just say the purchasers were very happy with the deal. Our next stop was the post office where we mailed about seven kilos of bike gear maps and books to our apartment in Barcelona. That sounded good, let me say it again, our apartment in Barcelona. With a much better back and a much lighter pack we jumped on a bus to Figueres.

Now we are sitting outside Dali's theatre after about two hours of exploring it, recharging with an expresso before heading back in. It is a comprehensive exposure to his multiple faceted artistic vision. Speaking of facets.... No enough about my back!

I could make a comment about the weather, but that would be cruel. Let's just say it's a bit like Victoria in July.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment