Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Flamingos and Fun




Montpellier - to the Mediterranean, Maguelone Cathedral, and then back 30km

Fantastic day today!
I was feeling good this morning so we headed out on the cycle path to the sea. We rolled along the canal until we reached several estuaries full of flamingos. I've never seen them in the wild before, it was wonderful. Then a kilometer or two further and we were at the beach! It felt like a summer day and several people were swimming. I insisted on a bit of beach time with twitchy, ants in his pants Gordon. I will post evidence that Gord sat on the beach as soon as I download some more photos. To his relief, Gord found the 11th century Maguelone Cathedral to break up his club med experience a bit.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment