Translate

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Blogging Hell


Lectour
Blogging is not as easy as it looks. First I am typing on an iPod and then if the wifi is not strong it deletes everything! I rewrote the last one six times and each time it was shorter and less interesting. I should let my sister write my blog. Her e-mails are way better. Here is just a sample:
"Hi everyone. The ever so helpful email I sent with Ruth's number is wrong. This is the number that works**********.
The other number I gave you reaches a couple who are on an anti-pilgrimage. These walking routes are becoming ever more popular in North America.  They take you through areas with as few churches, areas of historical significance, or beauty as possible. They, also, are having a wonderful time.
Sheila"

No comments:

Post a Comment