Translate

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Gord Heads to the Appalachian Trail




Ruth: Today I dropped Gord at the ferry to head off on an adventure - gulp - without me. A very rare thing for the two of us, but something I will have to get used to now that he has retired. He and his friend Bruce are flying to Georgia to walk for a month on the Appalachian trail. Not a trip I could or would do so I am happy to watch this one from the sidelines.  No really I am happy for him. 



Just because I am not on the adventure does not however mean that I won't hijack the blog once in awhile to bring the focus back to me.  

Gord it will be great to hear about your adventures and if you forget to blog I will jump in and just make stuff up! Safe and happy trails! Russell,  the boys and I will miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment