Translate

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Gordon is Human





Well it took twenty one years to see any signs, but it seems Gordon is human after all. What... he broke his leg you ask? A sprained ankle ? Perhaps sunstroke and dehydration? No a muscle in his leg cramped. He actually took an ibuprofen, after limping the last 15 kilometers of a 38 kilometer day. He even momentarily considered riding my bike if I had been anywhere near. Instead I was at the Albergue singing and sharing a guitar with Jernij from Slovenia and two young Québécois .
Where is my compassion you ask? Of course I have lots, but after my own history of afflictions it's nice to know that he has limits too. We will make a shorter day tomorrow, and hopefully he will be just fine.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment