Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Bike Friday!

Rule # 1 Never start looking on the used websites unless you have money to spend. Yesterday I bought a used folding bike that I have been wanting for years. It is an older version of the New-World Tourist pictured here, but it has been lovingly cared for by it's previous owner Jim. It comes with a trailer/suitcase that the bike fits into too! I haven't tried out the trailer, but the bike works beautifully! With a few more test rides, it might be Camino Bound!

Location:Russell St,Victoria,Canada

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I never make comments but I do read Ruth's blog with a religious sense of reverence - hoping for at least a page from each airport in the 4 leg flight to France. This comment is for those of you out there waiting with baited breath for the next entry -- is it only me? Until Ruth's first posting, we'll just have to imagine Ruth and Gord's adventures at each airport layover. Perhaps, in Toronto, they gathered a group of people together to sing Beatle's songs in Spanish. Perhaps at the London Airport, they did a lecture on goat farming in South America. Perhaps in the Paris Airport, they set up a chevre-making demonstration kiosk with samples. Qui sa. On doit attendre le vrais Ruth.

    ReplyDelete