Translate

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last night in Morocco






Our last day here has been pretty low key. Gord, unfortunately has food poisoning; I think it was the date that didn't taste right. He has been laying low with a pussy cat for most of the day. When I asked someone at the hotel what the cat's name was I was told quite clearly that, "the hotel has no cat." Well then who was that purring mess sleeping with us last night?

In the morning we visited the  lovely Bahia Palace. I spent the afternoon in the souks shopping. I would love to report that I have become a shark at bargaining, but I'm afraid that would just not be true. Our timing in the square was late today so we missed seeing John Malkovich - Oh well. We are still waiting and hoping Susan Sarandon will drop by.


No comments:

Post a Comment