Translate

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blisters the size of Quarters!



Day 2 Montbonnet to Monistrol d'Allier ( 28km)














We stayed at La Tasbone where we celebrated our anniversary with our new Camino Friends Claudine, Pierre, Marie, Patricia, Karine, Maude & Valérie !!!!









The celebration included the arrival of Claudine and Pierre's to serenade us and demand that Gord get down on his knee and renew his vows to me.

All of the great fun helped to distract me from the blisters I got from the sharp edge of my new orthotics!@#$!!

1 comment:

  1. This evening is one of my best memories ! what a happiness to celbrate this birthday with you ! The diner was great too ! And I loved this place, with the "pain de sucre" and the lake ! what a pleasant moment with you, Claudine, Pierre, Marie, Patricia and my friends Karine and Valérie !!!!
    Maud

    ReplyDelete